Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Pillow

I had a great weekend this weekend, but no project work. :( But I did go to a craft show, Crafty Balboa, in Philly on Saturday with my friend. We had a good time and got our goodie bags since we were the first in line! You never know, with traffic, how long it is going to take you, so I was there almost an hour early! Oh well, good time to catch up with my friend. Picked up a few fun things and some great ideas for more projects, including a mobile made of stuffed birds. So excited and when I looked for a bird pattern, I found the exact pattern. But, of course, that project will have to wait until after Christmas! Then I went to another friend's house for girls' night. We all had a great time and then went to see New Moon Sunday morning.


Finally, Sunday night I settled down to check out my emails and found this great blog that had a tutorial for a pointsettia pillow. I thought it would be a perfect present for my grandmom, so I ran to the fabric store and picked up the materials. It was pretty easy and I think it looks great. Thanks Centsational Girl for the great idea!
So tonight I have to work on the magazine baskets I promised my grandmother I would get done for her. I have to have them done before the weekend because I have to get them to her before Christmas. Then I have two more bags and a bowl to get done before the big holiday.

3 comments: