Tuesday, December 28, 2010

More Handmade Philly Artists and Crafters

As promised here are some more great artists and crafters that I am proud to support.

Jeanne Lombardo is a close friend and artist. We met years ago while working together and she is the one who turned me onto Handmade Philly. Jeanne and I sometimes get together for our own art days and just bounce ideas off eachother.  Jeanne has a great sense of color and she is so whimsical. She has some of her pieces available at Square Peg Artery & Salvage. Find Jeanne's blog, Intuition Funktional Art.
A Stitch in Design is Nicole's baby. She and I have sewing in common and she inspired me to want my own embroidery machine. She makes beautiful quilts and I am lucky to own one.  Check out her blog.
Check out Lilith's Apothecary. She creates natural, herbal, and at least partially organic bath, body, and beverage tea products. Check out her blog!
We Bit Trendy is all about handcrafted items for mothers and babies. Shop their Etsy shop here.

1 comment: